I wasn’t going to do this one because I couldn’t picture someone actually keeping bugs for pets, but someone requested it and it’s easy since it borrows from the other mods so I figured, why not. But then I looked it up and I guess some bugs are actually reasonably common as pets in some parts of the world so I guess that’s on me for not thinking outside my own bubble (also I don’t like bugs so that was probably a factor.)
Anyway, you know the drill by now: feed the insects, get a buff. Requires Outdoor Retreat for obvious reasons.
These are overrides to the EA objects, giving them a custom tuning. It shouldn’t conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify these objects specifically, but please let me know if you have any problems with it.
This affects all Outdoor Retreat insects, but I didn’t screenshot them all because that would be tedious for me and redundant for you. They all work the same.
- Requires Outdoor Retreat or you won't have any bugs to feed
- Ilex_ALL_FeedPetsShared is required for all of my Feed Your Pets mods
- To see the Squeamish buff you'll need Outdoor Retreat. Nothing will break if you don't have that, but the buff will never be triggered.
- Without this addon only teen-elder will be able to feed the insects.
- If I find a better basegame animation this addon will be removed.