Ivy can look great growing up your house, but it isn’t always wanted. Now your sims can rip it out if you don’t want it.
Unlike damage and stains, the overgrown vines don’t add a negative modifier, but they can be inspected and removed in the same way.
These are overrides of EA objects, given custom tuning and moved to the Wall Sculptures category in build mode. This is to make them easier to find and to clean up the buy mode wall decorations a bit.
I didn’t screenshot all the objects so read below for a full list.
- Cottage Living Ivy (3 versions)
- Get Together Ivy
- Jungle Adventure Ivy
- StrangerVille Floor Vines
- StrangerVille Wall Vines
- Vampires Ivy (3 versions)
- Vampires Vines (4 versions)
- Vampires Floor Thorns
- Aarathiel - Polish translation
- SER_KISYAN - Russian translation
- Morzat - Spanish translation
- These will only be able to be interacted with if your sim is on the same building level as the object. Mainly an issue because there is weirdness where it looks accessible but because of a foundation it's not. I've tried to find a fix but so far nothing.
- More Home Repair mods that will include objects from more packs
- If you know of an item I missed let me know
- Added floor thorns from Vampires
- Removed unwanted tooltips
- Improved positioning when inspecting and removing floor vines
- Made floor vines free like the wall vines
Ivy can look great growing up your house, but it isn't always wanted. Now your sims can rip it out if you don't want it.
Unlike damage and stains, the overgrown vines don't add a negative modifier, but they can be inspected and removed in the same way.