v1.6.2 – 5/13/22
Discontinued the animation fallback addon. I don’t think it’s needed. If you have any problems with the animation let me know.
I realized that having Separate, Merged, and Merged by pack was probably confusing so I’ll be slowly updating all my mods to use a new structure.
So that means that starting with v1.6.2 the Separate download has been discontinued.
Renamed the files to better reflect the mod name
Now there are two downloads: Merged and ByPack.
– Merged contains all objects in one file.
– ByPack contains a TUNING file and one file per pack. You can pick and choose the packs you have/want
– Each download also contains a file explaining this.
Please delete your existing files and redownload one of the new zips because the renamed files won’t overwrite the old ones.
Added Polish translation from Mircul
v1.6.1 – 3/4/22
Added French translation from Vanessa Sims
v1.6 – 3/1/22
Added a new object which has been requested by multiple people. It’s a clone of the basegame “Ceramic Soap Dispenser” renamed as “Ceramic Lotion Dispenser”
v1.5 – 2/5/22
- Since nobody has complained about the Sunblock animation not working, I’m making the change here too: Reworked the animation and animation addon setup. Hopefully the main animation works for everyone, but if it doesn’t you should grab the AnimationFallback addon. Then please reach out to me to help me figure out the expansion requirements for sure (animations are annoying). Please make sure to delete all old versions, including addons.
- Added the missing hidden tags for Chinese Simplified.
v1.4 – 1/27/22
- Brand new search functionality! I’m slowly adding hidden tags to my objects so you can find them by searching for “Ilex” (that’s an uppercase i at the beginning if you can’t tell). In English you can also search for “Lotion” and have these come up.
- Added Russian translation from SER_KISYAN
- The addon isn’t actually updated but I wanted to keep the version numbers in sync.
v1.3.3 – 1/18/22 – HOTFIX
- The merged file strings were still screwed up somehow.
v1.3.2 – 1/16/22 – BUGFIX
- Fixed an issue where all the strings were in Czech after my last update. Turns out the string tables bug out on me if I do things in a certain order. Lesson learned.
v1.3.1 – 1/16/22
- Behind the scenes fix for my strings. You won’t actually see a change in game, but the old way risked conflicting with my own mods as well as others.
- Added Czech translation from Mikaela_Lovett
v1.3 – 1/11/22
- Added integration with NateTheL0ser’s Misery Traits. After reaching out and getting permission I’ve made it so my lotion will remove the winter dry skin buff from the Dry Skin trait.
- Updated the Spa Day lotion object to be in Bathroom Accents. It’s easier to find things there and it makes sense.
- The addon hasn’t actually changed but I updated it to keep the versioning consistent.
v1.2.1 – 1/6/22 – HOTFIX
- Fixed a bug in the addon that kept it from using the correct loot. So I was wrong, you do need to update that file.
v1.2 – 1/6/22
- Added proper integration with ItsKatato’s Preteen Mod. After reaching out and getting permission I’ve made it so my lotion will remove the dry skin buff from showering with that mod.
- Added integration with my Functional Sunblock mod.
v1.1 – 1/2/22
- Added custom thumbnails so you can tell at a glance where the objects came from
- Added ItsKatato’s Preteen Mod dry skin buff to the list of buffs that (supposedly) trigger autonomy. IMPORTANT: This does not mean that it actually interacts with it. I’ve reached out to It’sKatato to ask about actual integration, but I’m not adding that without permission. To get rid of her buff you will still need to use her interaction.
- Renamed the addon to be (hopefully) more accurate. Please delete the old one as the new file will not override it.
v1.0 – 12/12/21 – Official Release
Much like my Functional Perfume and Cologne your sims can now use lotion to get a custom buff.
Sims with itchiness buffs from various packs and mods should use it autonomously but tbh I’m not sure if that’s broken or if my sims are just stubborn jerks. Let me know if catch your sims using this autonomously.
These are overrides of a EA items given custom tuning. It shouldn’t conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify these objects specifically. In any case, please let me know if you have any problems with it.