v1.3.5 – 6/8/22
Updated the English strings to use the new pronouns on the “Too Much” buff.
Also readjusted that sentence to prevent potential grammatical problems with the new pronouns. It’s no longer an exact match to the screenshot and I’ll update that eventually.
If you play in a language I don’t have a translation for it will continue to use the old English string with “they’re” since you don’t have a way to set the pronouns.
v1.3.4 – 5/13/22
Added Polish translation from Mircul
v1.3.3 – 4/8/22
I started to fix an issue where the Separate zip contained an incorrect file but ended up reworking the structure altogether.
I realized that having Separate, Merged, and Merged by pack was probably confusing so I’ll be slowly updating all my mods to use a new structure.
Starting with v1.3.3 The Separate download has been discontinued.
Renamed the files to better reflect the mod name
Now there are two downloads: Merged and ByPack.
Merged contains all objects in one file.
ByPack contains a TUNING file and one file per pack. You can pick and choose the packs you have/want.
Each download also contains a file explaining this.
Please delete your existing files and redownload one of the new zips because the renamed files won’t overwrite the old ones.
v1.3.2 – 3/14/22 – BUGFIX
Fixed a bug where the English object names were showing up in Chinese Simplified.
v1.3.1 – 3/4/22
Added French translation from Vanessa Sims
Added the missing hidden tags for Chinese Simplified.
v1.3 – 1/30/22
- Added new a new interaction to perfume objects: Use Flirty Perfume. This gives a new flirty buff
- Added new functionality to all objects: if you use perfume or cologne while you still have a buff from any of them on you will get a negative buff that takes 8 hours to go away. A future update to my Functional Shower Supplies will allow you to remove it with those.
- My cloned VGS perfume object has been deprecated because I finally got the original object working the way I wanted it. Now with the VGS cologne, you can use the pink swatch as perfume. You should delete all old versions of this mod to get rid of that object, but be aware that you’ll need to replace it with the new override version if you have it placed in your saves (you’ll get that missing object notification)
- Brand new search functionality! I’m slowly adding hidden tags to my objects so you can find them by searching for “Ilex” (that’s an uppercase i if you can’t tell). In English only I’ve also added “Perfume” and “Cologne” hidden tags to the objects with less descriptive names so those will come up in searches too.
- Added Russian translation from B3
- Updated Chinese and Chinese Simplified translations for the new strings
v1.2.3 – 1/18/22
- Added Chinese and Chinese Simplified translations from Awcha
v1.2.2 – 1/16/22 – BUGFIX
- Fixed an issue where all the strings were in Czech after my last update. Turns out the string tables bug out on me if I do things in a certain order. Lesson learned.
v1.2.1 – 1/15/22
- Behind the scenes fix for my strings. You won’t actually see a change in game, but the old way risked conflicting with my own mods as well as others.
- Added Czech translation from Mikaela_Lovett
v1.2 – 1/1/22
- Gave objects custom thumbnails so you can tell at a glance where they came from
- Changed how the merged folder is organized for ease of updates. If you install by merged pack you’ll now need to include a required tuning file. Please delete your old files to make sure no old code ends up overwriting the new. I’m going to organize the rest of my mods this way going forward and as I make updates. It’s better than having to do a bunch of merges just because I update one line in the tuning.
- BY REQUEST: Created an addon that gives the Vintage Glamour Stuff Cologne object both cologne and perfume interactions
v1.1 – 11/21/21
- Added a new object. Took me forever because I spent a week thinking it was still broken when really I just forgot to remove a file for testing. This object retains its light functionality as well as being perfume.
v1.0.1 – 11/13/21 – HOTFIX
- Updated Merged file to remove broken object. This wasn’t meant to be included, but for some reason saving over it wasn’t fixing it. I had to literally replace the files to get it to cooperate. If you’re using the merged version please replace it.
v1.0 – 10/27/21 – Official Release
This mod adds functionality to some perfume type objects, allowing sims to use them to gain a small confident buff.
Unlike Functional Shower Supplies, your sim does not need to already be doing something to use the objects. They’ll just walk up and do an animation.
This is an override for EA items. Using either perfume or cologne will play an animation and give a buff based on the toothbrushing buff.