4/24/44 – Linked Tuning File
- Updated Shower Supplies tuning file to match current version 1.8. Remember that you don’t need it if you have the full Functional Shower Supplies mod installed.
2/12/22 – Linked Tuning File
- Updated Shower Supplies tuning file to match current version 1.7. Remember that you don’t need it if you have the full Functional Shower Supplies mod installed.
v1.3 – 2/3/22
- Updated Shower Supplies tuning file to match current version 1.6. Remember that you don’t need it if you have the full Functional Shower Supplies mod installed.
- Brand new search functionality! I’m slowly adding hidden tags to my objects so you can find them by searching for “Ilex” (that’s an uppercase i at the beginning if you can’t tell). In English you can also search for “Tissue” and have the cabinet containing a tissue box come up.
v1.2.1 – 1/8/22
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug with the slots I added to the shelf. Turns out those were shared so I had to split it off to keep them from appearing on other objects.
v1.2 – 12/30/21
- Removed all objects from where I had categorized them in Showers. Realized it made more sense to add them all to the Bathroom Accents category so I did that.
- Added some slots to the Basegame shelf. 9 small, 1 medium, and 1 large on top (overlapping so you can use them all at once) and 1 small in the middle.
- Added custom thumbnails to all objects so you can tell at a glance where they came from.
- Updated to work with the latest version of my Tissue Box mod
- Changed how the merged folder is organized for ease of updates. If you install by merged pack you’ll now need to include a required tuning file. Please delete your old files to make sure no old code ends up overwriting the new. I’m going to organize the rest of my mods this way going forward and as I make updates. It’s better than having to do a bunch of merges just because I update one line in the tuning.
- Uploaded the most recent tuning for Functional Shower Supplies (sorry I forgot to do that before the holidays)
v1.1 – 11/24/21
- Updated to work with the most recent update to Functional Bath Towels
- Renamed the tuning file in the “Separate” zip for consistency. Please delete the old one to avoid conflicts.
- Updated the Tiny Living shelf to remain visible if the walls are down. Normally I wouldn’t because it could get in the way, but bathrooms are so small that it can be hard to use wall objects.
- Uploaded the most recent tuning for Functional Shower Supplies
v1.0 – 11/16/21 – Initial Release
The bathroom cabinets part of my Functional Shower Supplies mod ended up being big enough to split out. This will make things easier for me to manage and less confusing for people to download.
I almost named this “Multi-Purpose Objects: Bathroom Cabinets” because it kind of is. Depending on which of my mods you have installed each of these objects does multiple things.
These are overrides for EA items, giving them custom tuning. It shouldn’t conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify these objects specifically, but please let me know if you have any problems with it.