v1.3.1 – 5/14/22
Renamed the files to better reflect the mod name
Please delete your existing files and redownload one of the new zips because the renamed files won’t overwrite the old ones.
Added Polish translation from Mircul
v1.3 – 3/13/22
- Added my functionality to off the grid toothbrushing. Thought I already did that, but I guess not because it wasn’t in there. Now it is!
- Updated DC version to be compatible with the latest version of adeepindigo’s Dental Care.
- Reorganized all the versions into two downloads. Choose the original or the DC version and once you download it keep either the interactable or passive version and delete the other. Four downloads would have been overkill and this is simpler. Be sure to delete any old versions to make sure you don’t end up with a weird duplicate due to the reorganization!
v1.2 – 3/1/22
Added a passive version of the mod that works similarly to my hand soap. If you put it in the bathroom it will enable toothbrushing for nearby sims. It’s not perfect because if you want to send your sim to brush their teeth from across the lot you’ll have to send them close to the sink first. It works better with the soap imo, but this was requested and I do like it better in theory. It’s just a little wonky.
v1.1.1 – 2/15/22
- Added Russian translation from SER_KISYAN
v1.1 – 2/9/22
- Changed the string of the main mod to say “Get Toothbrush & Toothpaste”. That was originally going to be an addon by request but I liked it better than the original so I added it to the main mod instead. I also renamed the mod to fit better but I didn’t change the filenames.
- Brand new search functionality! I’m slowly adding hidden tags to my objects so you can find them by searching for “Ilex” (that’s an uppercase i at the beginning if you can’t tell).
v1.0.3 – 1/18/22 – HOTFIX
- Fixed a conflict in the DC version of the mod
v1.0.2 – 1/18/22
- Added an alternate version designed to work alongside adeepindigo’s Dental Care. Please follow the installation instructions under “Compatibility” or it won’t work.
v1.0.1 – 1/16/22
- Added custom thumbnails that I forgot on the initial upload.
v1.0 – 1/14/22 – Initial Release
This mod is a little different and it does a few things. First, it disables brushing your teeth without a hidden “HasToothpaste” buff. Second, it adds an interaction to the toothbrush holder that allows you to get that buff for 2 hours. So now instead of just going to a sink and brushing your teeth you will go to the toothbrush holder, get toothpaste, then go to a sink and brush your teeth.
This is an override of a basegame object given custom tuning. It also includes an override to the tuning for the brush teeth interaction. So anything else that changes those tunings will have conflict. As always, let me know if you have any issues.