Similar to Functional Coat Racks, this item lets you change into and out of swimwear. Depending on the current weather, changing out of it will choose everyday or hot weather clothing. Also if you have Island Living and my Functional Sunblock mod or Kuttoe’s Basic Burns you’ll get an extra option to Apply Sunburn Protection.
This is an override to a Seasons object, giving it custom tuning. It shouldn’t conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify this object specifically, but please let me know if you have any problems with it.
- Czech (missing some newer strings)
- Spanish (missing some newer strings)
- Not exactly an issue since it's probably better from a time management perspective, but I can't get it to work with sims walking up to the objects. They'll change clothes wherever they currently are.
- I would love to have a basegame compatible version of this but I can't find a good object for it. I'm open to suggestions.
- Added a new interaction by request. Now if the weather is hot and a sim is wearing something other than swimwear or hot weather clothes they have the option to change into hot weather clothes.
- Added partial Spanish translations from Morzat
- Updated French translation from Vanessa Sims
- Added French translation from Vanessa Sims
- Renamed the files to better reflect the mod name
- Please delete your existing files and redownload one of the new zips because the renamed files won’t overwrite the old ones.
- Added Polish translation from Mircul
- Added integration with Kuttoe's Basic Burns. If you have that mod installed you should see the interaction on this object as well (please remember that it's not compatible with my sunblock and that you need to choose one)
- Brand new search functionality! I'm slowly adding hidden tags to my objects so you can find them by searching for "Ilex" (that's an uppercase i at the beginning if you can't tell).
- Fixed an issue where all the strings were in Czech after my last update. Turns out the string tables bug out on me if I do things in a certain order. Lesson learned.
- Behind the scenes fix for my strings. You won't actually see a change in game, but the old way risked conflicting with my own mods as well as others.
- Added Czech translation from Mikaela_Lovett
- Added integration with my new Functional Sunblock mod.
- Added custom thumbnails so you can tell at a glance where the object came from.
- Renamed some files to be more accurate. If you have an old version with "SwimChange" in the file name please delete it because the new version won't override it.
- Made the object livedraggable. I realized that I made it go in the inventory but I forgot that part. Should be more intuitive now.
Similar to Functional Coat Racks, this item lets you change into and out of swimwear. Depending on the current weather, changing out of it will choose everyday or hot weather clothing.
This is an override to a Seasons object, giving it custom tuning. It shouldn't conflict with anything unless you have something else that happens to modify this object specifically, but please let me know if you have any problems with it.